Sunday, April 1, 2018

Everything You Say Will Destroy You

I interviewed John K on September 27th, 1995. The time period is relevant to the timeline of the recent discussions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG4O2xi8vRE

Discussing what the paper is (a college paper); followed immediately by a suggestion by John
(0:39)
JK: Tell all the university girls to come see me. The smart ones. Big brown eyes.
Me: Ok we know your preferences. Anything like Sody Pop….
JK: Yeah yeah. Run a contest. Sody Pop lookalike contest.
Me: Hmm, that would be fun…
JK: Win a date with a genius.

3:30
JK I've got my own theories about what all the laws should be and one day when I'm king of America I'll do that, I'll change everything;
Me: OK
JK: I'll say 'More university girls for all cartoonists'.

21:22
JK:Hey do you know about Al's Bar in Hamtrak…
Me: [inaudible]
JK: Hamtramck, is that what it's called?  it's called Lily's bar I think
Me: Lily's 21 and over?
JK: You should get everyone to go there, I'm gonna be there one night, not really sure which night it is. I guess  if people call
Me: what are you going to do there
JK: I'm just going to hang out with people, shoot the shit. "

32:40 (gives old spumco AOL email address)
33:09 JK: That's where you can yell at us for corrupting Americans

No comments:

Post a Comment